Friendly Fires have announced details of a headline UK tour.
The group will perform at Manchester’s Albert Hall on November 2.
It’ll be in support of their long-awaited third studio album ‘Inflorescent’.
Due for release on August 16 it features singles ‘Silhouettes’, ‘Love Like Waves’ and ‘Heaven Let Me In’.
It comes eight years after their last album ‘Pala’ and marks their official return after a long hiatus.
The past year has saw the band play a series of comeback shows at festivals and venues across the globe performing tracks from their back catalogue including ‘Jump In The Pool’, ‘Paris’ and ‘Hawaiian Air’.
They more recently played sets at the likes of Glastonbury, Isle of Wight, Citadel festivals marking their first time playing new mateiral.
Their upcoming tour also heads to London and Birmingham.
You can find out how to get tickets below.
How to get tickets
Tickets are priced at £20 plus a booking fee.
October 30 – Roundhouse, London
November 1 – O2 Institute 1, Birmingham
November 2 – Albert Hall, Manchester
- Touring production will honour Worthing dates despite blaze which destroyed the set
- Why 2019 promises to be a great year for new albums from big acts including the Rolling Stones, Madonna and Ariana Grande
- Here are some of the celebrities we have lost in the last 12 months
- All the celebrities and famous people who died in 2018
- Ranked: the 50 most powerful people in Plymouth