SYCAMORE – Krista Svoboda of Sycamore said that while the elective ultrasound services she offers are not a medical necessity, the experience of bonding with one’s baby while it’s still in the womb is priceless, and encourages those expecting to turn the session into a family affair. Svoboda, 30, opened Oh, Baby 3D & 4D Ultrasound Boutique on June 1. Her shop is nestled in Suite 8 at 407 W. State St., the same building that houses Sycamore’s Chamber of Commerce. Not meant to replace medical ultrasounds or regular anatomy imaging, Svoboda said her business offers moms- and dads-to-be a chance to interact with their baby as early as 17 weeks pregnant. Oh, Baby also offers gender reveals, as many as 60 digital photos to take home and other maternity gifts. “This is strictly elective for fun photos,” she said Monday. “I have them come in and we can look at baby’s face, watch baby move its hand up by its mouth, maybe suck a thumb, see the little feet kick around. There’s no rush. It sounds cheesy, but [it’s about] creating the bonding experience with the baby.” Oh, Baby offers four ultrasound packages that include a variety of options… Read full this story
- 3 Questions to Ask at Dinner to Make Your Family Stronger
- Three Types of Traditions Every Family Should Have
- Spend Time in Front of Your House to Create Lasting Neighborhood Bonds
- Batman And James Bond Sort Of Drive The Same Car
- : The Reality Check Bond Needed After
- I Want An Affordable Classic That I Can Share With My Family! What Should I Buy?
- : The James Bond Christmas Special!
- Your Most Disastrous Family Summer Vacation
- : No Bonding Like Bonding Through Birthing and Body-Hiding
- Miley Cyrus and Arnold Schwarzenegger Hung Out in Idaho and Bonded
Family bonding have 298 words, post on www.daily-chronicle.com at July 2, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.