England vs New Zealand, Cricket World Cup final: live The 2019 Cricket World Cup final is on Sunday between England and New Zealand. England captain Eoin Morgan is desperate to seize a once-in-a-generation chance and get the nation talking about cricket in Sunday’s showpiece at Lord’s. The tournament hosts put in a magnificent performance in the semi-final against Ashes rivals Australia, bowling their visitors out for 223 before sprinting to an eight-wicket victory with 107 balls to spare. It was bold, brave and brilliant stuff from the world’s No 1 side and they will now take on the Black Caps, with both nations hoping to land the trophy for the first time. For New Zealand it is a chance to go one better than their runners-up finish in 2015, while England are appearing in the final for the first time since 1992. Who is in England’s squad?
- England Cricket World Cup guide: gameplan, key player and prediction
- ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Du Plessis tells South Africa’s players to focus on the future and not dwell on the past
- Women’s T20 World Cup: Australia reach semis with close win over New Zealand
- Women's T20 World Cup: Shafali Verma, Bowlers Star As India Beat New Zealand By 4 Runs To Book Semi-Finals Spot
- Women's T20 World Cup: Shafali Verma, Bowlers Star As India Beat New Zealand To Book Semi-Finals Spot
- Women’s T20 World Cup: India post below-par 133-8 against New Zealand, despite Shafali’s 46
- Jofra Archer named in England’s Cricket World Cup squad as Willey misses out
- Afghanistan's Mohammad Shahzad Ruled Out Of World Cup 2019 With Knee Injury
- Will Boycott World Cup 2019 Match vs Pakistan If Government Says: BCCI Official
- The prize in sight: how the Cricket World Cup semi-finalists compare
England's Cricket World Cup 2019 squad: latest team news ahead of final against New Zealand have 290 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at July 14, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.