Ljubljana, 17 July – The Constitutional Court has annulled legislation that allows police to use systems for automatic licence plate recognition, finding it contravenes the constitutional right to protection of personal data.
The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.
- Court Bans Uber Services Via Rental Cars in Germany
- German Court Bans Uber's Ride-hailing Services in Germany
- German court bans Uber's ride-hailing services in Germany
- Court bans Uber from using app to arrange car rides in Germany
- Poland court bans 'LGBT-free zone' sticker from sale
- A year after SC ban, no solution in sight for Goa mining impasse
- Booze ban: Supreme Court to hear plea against denotifying Chandigarh roads
- It's Hard to Ban Facial Recognition Tech in the iPhone Era
- US Immigration Agency Gains Access to License Plate Data System - Reports
- Slovak court suspends bill for Europe's longest pre-election poll blackout