Fidelidade have established a partnership with China Reinsurance as part of their international expansion strategy.
The partnership between the Portuguese insurance company Fidelidade and China Reinsure, the largest insurance provider in China has been created to strengthen institutional and trade relationships as part of the “Belt and Road” initiative.
It is hoped by the companies that the partnership will contribute to the implementation of reinsurance solutions associated with Chinese investments and projects in Portugal, Spain, France, Angola, Mozambique, Cape Verde and Peru.
A statement from Fidelidade said: “With this collaboration, it will be possible to identify investment opportunities in these countries for Fidelidade products and services that are suitable to the needs in these target markets, as well as the sharing of best commercial and technical practices.
“Fidelidade will thus be able to diversify its scope and develop new opportunities for international business growth, reinforcing its offer to the Chinese community present throughout the world”.
In Portugal, the Fidelidade Group offers a range of solutions and services for the protection of people and goods with products specialised for the Chinese community, including a Chinese business unit with a network of bilingual agents..
Interactive Topics, send us your comments/opinion on this article.
- Africa: AfDB Ranked 4th Best Company to Work for in Africa
- Chinese Tycoon Flips 007 Casino for All-in Bet on Korean Island
- China Three Gorges launches $14b bid for Portuguese power firm EDP
- VCCI: Firms in dire need of capital
- Africa: Kenyans to Get Visa-On-Arrival in South Africa
- Tanzania: Kishapu Villagers Get Clean Water
- Shareholders block China's €9bn bid for Energias de Portugal