in Business · 20-07-2019 16:00:00 · 0 Comments Fidelidade have established a partnership with China Reinsurance as part of their international expansion strategy. The partnership between the Portuguese insurance company Fidelidade and China Reinsure, the largest insurance provider in China has been created to strengthen institutional and trade relationships as part of the “Belt and Road” initiative. It is hoped by the companies that the partnership will contribute to the implementation of reinsurance solutions associated with Chinese investments and projects in Portugal, Spain, France, Angola, Mozambique, Cape Verde and Peru. A statement from Fidelidade said: “With this collaboration, it will be possible to identify investment opportunities in these countries for Fidelidade products and services that are suitable to the needs in these target markets, as well as the sharing of best commercial and technical practices. “Fidelidade will thus be able to diversify its scope and develop new opportunities for international business growth, reinforcing its offer to the Chinese community present throughout the world”. In Portugal, the Fidelidade Group offers a range of solutions and services for the protection of people and goods with products specialised for the Chinese community, including a Chinese business unit with a network of bilingual agents….. Read full this story
- Competition Council imposes fines totalling EUR 53 million for nine insurance companies
- Is China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC) A Good Stock To Buy?
- Swiss vote on insurance company spies
- AFP: Swiss vote on insurance company spies
- Bad policy: We have no insurance against being openly cheated by health insurance companies
- Insurance company settles case against leisure centre over alleged fraudulent invoice in claim
- 'The insurance companies are fobbing us off' - Douglas traders waiting for pay-outs
- Swiss voters back spying by insurance companies
- Chinese, Latin American TV companies show interest in 2nd European Games Minsk 2019
- Car insurers charge Brit drivers £63 MORE than those born abroad, Sun investigation finds
Chinese partnership for Portuguese insurance company have 310 words, post on www.theportugalnews.com at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.