St Mirren have signed midfielder Oan Djorkaeff on a one-year deal following a successful trial.
The son of French World Cup winner Youri Djorkaeff could make his debut in Sunday’s Betfred Cup encounter with Dunfermline if his international clearance comes through.
The 22-year-old has had spells with St Etienne, Evian, Montpellier and Nantes.
He told www.stmirren.com: “I feel very glad to be here and to start a new adventure with this club.
“The camp in Spain was amazing and we can see that we are starting to learn how to play with each other.
“I’m very excited to play and show the fans what I can do.
“I just want to help the team win and whatever I can do to help the team win I will do.”
- St Mirren sign Youri Djorkaeff's son Oan on one-year deal
- 65 prominent figures sign petition against Erdoğan’s visit to France – Le Monde
- Crystal Palace and Brighton favourites to sign Chelsea legend Frank Lampard as he eyes return to English football
- Should You Co-Sign on a Loan?
- How Buddy LaRosa built a pizza empire
- Will Syracuse basketball freshman Buddy Boeheim redshirt? (Mike's Mailbox)
- 60 years since ‘the day the music died’, Buddy Holly’s legacy lives on
- The Feral Rock and Roll of Rival Sons
- This Franklin father has a powerful message to anyone who has an issue with his son painting his nails