Police have issued an appeal after a man went missing in Bexhill today (Friday, July 12).
Sussex Police tweeted this evening to say that 52-year-old Gary Taylor, who was with his carer, disappeared in the town shortly after noon.
Police said he was later seen boarding the 12.11pm train from Bexhill towards Ashford International.
Anyone who sees him should call 999, quoting serial 719 of 12/07.
- Appeal over missing Bexhill man
- Have you seen missing Bexhill man Simon Griffiths?
- Concerns for missing Bexhill man
- Police thank people for ‘sharing and caring’ as Bexhill man found
- Body found in Portugal believed to be that of missing Sussex man
- Bexhill mum’s desperate appeal to find son missing in Portugal for almost four months
- Bexhill mum’s video appeal to find son missing for eight months in Portugal
- Listed building damaged on Bexhill seafront
- Renewed appeal for man missing from Eastbourne General Hospital