Surrey is home to hundreds of fantastic restaurants including chains and unique independents. While some have seats that are well-worn due to their popularity, others are perhaps only known by those in the immediate area, and some are so tucked away, they’re something of a hidden treasure. From an unexpected Turkish restaurant to a cute café, there’s even a village gastro pub with donkeys in the garden. To help you make up your mind on where to go when you next fancy discovering something new, SurreyLive has ranked the top 10 hidden gem restaurants in Surrey according to Tripadvisor. Read More You can do all of this in Surrey Know of any other hidden gems? You can share your suggestions by emailing [email protected] 1. Raviz, Guildford Taking the top spot is Raviz, lurking down a narrow, high walled walkway between the High Street and North Street in Guildford. The elegant restaurant offers a modern twist in the Indian dining scene. It is open for lunch and dinner every day of the week and its menu features some ingredients you wouldn’t normally expect. Patron and chef Ravi Binuraj started his career with the Taj group of hotels in India and has… Read full this story
- UL's Ja'len Johnson remains hidden gem on Cajuns' stout defensive unit
- David Kinch evokes Big Easy roots for new restaurant, the Bywater
- The top 10 Napa County wineries for a wine education
- A peek into the famed Cabin restaurants of Kolkata
- Can YOU spot all 10 Christmas films? Tricky brainteaser challenges movie buffs to find the classic festive titles hidden in this busy scene
- PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra embrace a female pal after enjoying dinner at the SAME London restaurant where Rita Ora was caught flouting lockdown
- From restaurants to retailers, COVID-19 transformed economies
- Boxer, 17, who collapsed and died seconds after a fight had hidden heart condition and 'excessively over-trained' by wrapping himself in duvets and refusing to drink fluids in bid to shed weight, inquest hears
- Baba Ka Dhaba owner opens new restaurant, says 'God has blessed us'
- Would you buy a subscription to a restaurant? Bay Area businesses turn to regulars in new model
10 hidden gem restaurants in Surrey you may not know about have 356 words, post on www.getsurrey.co.uk at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.