Photo courtesy of the BRSM Youth Union MINSK, 24 June (BelTA) – Belarusian youth is taking part in the educational forum camp Jash Bulak which is running in Semenov Gorge in Issyk-Kul Oblast, Kyrgyzstan, on 24-30 June, BelTA learned from Olesya Sazankova, international youth cooperation coordinator of the Central Committee of the BRSM Youth Union.The BRSM Youth Union got an invitation to the forum at a bilateral meeting which took place on the sidelines of the 12th session of the Youth Council of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization in Bishkek in early June. Taking part in the session were First Secretary of the BRSM Central Committee Dmitry Voronyuk and Chairman of the National Youth Council of Kyrgyzstan Taalaibek Daiyrbekov. The BRSM Youth Union and the National Youth Council of Kyrgyzstan signed a cooperation agreement in Minsk in November 2018.“The agreement laid the basis for cooperation between the two youth organizations. This educational forum camp is one of the first events which will help us implement joint projects. The BRSM team which is taking part in the forum will help establish cooperation between the youth of Belarus and Kyrgyzstan. We believe that this is only the beginning of friendship which we will… Read full this story
- Police Chief In China Expresses Concern Over ‘Re-Education’ Camp, Gets Detained
- Former Prisoner In One Of China’s ‘Re-Education Camps’ Speaks Out: Torture and Rape Were Common
- China is covering up evidence of its mass Muslim detention camps by destroying documents and data in response to classified information leaks, sources claim
- Children as young as three are self-harming, say teachers
- Michael Gove: 'bogeyman' or 'the greatest education secretary ever'?
- Study challenges view of arts subjects being pushed out of education
- Snobbery about vocational education is denying our children opportunities
- OECD and Pisa tests are damaging education worldwide - academics
- Parents set to lose right to veto sex education at age 15
- NA Chairwoman meets Belarusian President
Young Belarusians take part in educational camp in Kyrgyzstan have 319 words, post on eng.belta.by at June 24, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.