At long last, Love Island 2019 is here, and after the long wait, it's taken roughly five minutes for the Islanders to stir up drama.
The show isn't, erm, showing any signs of slowing down either, with the first official recoupling due to happen very soon…
When is the first recoupling on Love Island 2019?
Throughout the series, the contestants will be made to chose en masse whether or not they want to stay in the couples that they're currently in, or move on and couple up with someone else.
This process is called recoupling, and it can only happen on select occasions, with the first one due to happen tonight, Friday 7 June.
Even though season five started less than a week ago, we've already seen two late-comers Tommy Fury and Curtis Pritchard choose to couple up with Lucie Donlan and Amy Hart respectively.
While this was technically not a full-scale recoupling, since none of the other contestants had a say in whether or not they'd remain in their couples, it did result in the split of Amy and Anton Danyluk and Lucie and Joe Garratt .
The separation of Lucie and Joe has been particularly beefy, with Lucie's coupling with Tommy causing Joe to get pretty jealous, even though he's only known Lucie for a couple of days.
Tommy isn't giving up on grafting though, and has Lucie giggling and gushing to the girls about how 'nice' he is.
Only time will tell…
Love Island continues weeknights and Sundays at 9pm on ITV2.
- Love Island: Amy's dad Ian 'REFUSED to watch his devastated daughter on the show after Curtis broke her heart'... as it's revealed the air hostess has QUIT
- 'Fancy a long hot summer?' Love Island bosses tease series seven as they open applications amid hopes the ITV2 show will return in 2021
- 'I feel so much better within myself': Love Island's Amber Gill unveils her incredible body transformation after losing one stone in just six weeks
- Love Island's Amber Gill performs the SPLITS in gym gear as she reveals she's back doing gymnastics after her one stone weight loss
- Love Island's Amber Gill shows off her newly slimmed down physique as she poses in a sports bra and leggings... after unveiling one stone weight loss
- Who is Hayley Hughes? Love Island 2018 contestant from Liverpool who got dumped after awkward Brexit comment
- Zara Holland makes grovelling APOLOGY to people of Barbados after the Love Island ex-Miss Great Britain star 'broke quarantine in bid to flee isle after boyfriend tested positive for Covid'
- Former Love Island Australia star Grant Crapp announces he and 'secret girlfriend' Lucy Cartwright are expecting their first child together - and reveals the sex of their little one
- Love Island's Zara Holland is CHARGED in Barbados with breaching Covid laws and will appear in court on Wednesday facing a year in jail and an £18,000 fine
- EXCLUSIVE 'I fancied him when he first walked in the Love Island villa': Lucie Donlan reveals she asked Luke Mabbott out as soon as he was single as she poses for sexy lingerie shoot
- Love Island's Megan Barton Hanson flashes her breasts in racy throwback snap as she's seen wearing a TINY crop top while napping
- Love Island's Georgia Steel flashes a glimpse of her toned midriff in a hooded crop top as she enjoys a dog walk with fellow reality star Maria Wild
- Love Island's Zara Holland is 'arrested at Barbados airport after trying to AVOID quarantining when her beau tested positive for coronavirus'
- 'Being slim doesn't equal happiness': Love Island's Alexandra Cane reveals she dipped to a 'dangerously low' weight last summer while 'hurting herself' with dieting and working out
- Love Island's Chris Taylor jokes about getting MARRIED to girlfriend Maura Higgins as couple discuss potential wedding dates in fun Q&A
- Love Island's Molly-Mae Hague stuns in an edgy black swimsuit as she and shirtless beau Tommy Fury enjoy a private yacht day with pals in Ibiza
- 'I battle demons every day': Love Island's Jack Fincham candidly talks about working on his mental health as he reveals boxing is his 'therapy'
- Vicki Pattison shares story of being 'humiliated' by Love Island star on red carpet
- Love Island's Amy Hart admits she thought Curtis Pritchard 'HATED' her after the show... as she says she is having CBT to deal with 'core belief' that she is 'unlikeable'
- Love Island's Malin Andersson looks stunning in a tiny bikini during a beach day in Dubai as she admits she's 'nervous' to return to England
When is the first Love Island 2019 recoupling? have 840 words, post on metro.co.uk at June 6, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.