After he was found lying drunk in the street a 52-year-old man urinated in a police vehicle after he was arrested.
Paul Christopher Withers, Sloan Street, Lurgan, was sentenced for a number of offences last Friday at Craigavon Magistrates Court.
For two assaults on police he was fined £150 on each offence. He was fined £150 for criminal damage to the rear seat of a police car and ordered to pay £57.36 compensation while a £50 fine was imposed for simple drunk.
The court heard that on March 19 this year at approximately 8.25pm police were flagged down by a motorist who said there was a drunken man lying in Sloan Street.
Withers was arrested for simple drunk and urinated in the police vehicle.
Mr Peter Murphy, representing the defendant, said his client had a long standing drinking problem for years.
He added that he had been in and out of hospital and had completed a 12 week course in County Meath at one time.
- Anti-police demonstrators lying in street shut down Gay Pride Parade
- Rajasthan Gujjar agitation intensifies; Police vehicles torched, trains disrupted, highways blocked
- Police trial lie detectors on sex offender suspects
- Police gunned down in Hawaii after responding to reports of assault
- Naked woman wanders Miami airport, jumps off roof of police car
- Cop who filmed himself URINATING on girl, 12, and tried to kidnap her as she was waiting at a bus stop is jailed for four-and-a-half years
- First pictures of victims of Ilford bloodbath: Three Sikh men found stabbed to death in street were 'builders rowing with bosses over not being paid'
- ‘We’re forced to turn to the police:’ SF advocates, police commissioners want fewer officers responding to homeless
- Hunting Badger: police offer £10,000 reward after Bristol anarchist attacks
- Man filming a crime scene is pushed to the ground and held down by a police officer who is now facing investigation