Irish rock band U2 have announced they will play a second and final show in New Zealand in November. The announcement comes after fans scooped up tickets for their first show. U2 to bring The Joshua Tree tour to New Zealand in November 2019 Lorde reveals U2 evicted her from her New York studio U2 video ‘Get Out of Your Own Way’ connects KKK to Trump White House The Joshua Tree tour will see the band play the entirety of their classic album of the same name, more than 30 years on from its original release. A statement said due to demand, a second and final show had been confirmed for Auckland on November 9, at Mt Smart Stadium. After taking the Joshua Tree tour to the Northern Hemisphere in 2017, the ‘With or Without You’ hit-makers return to Mt Smart for the first time since their record-breaking 360 Tour nine years ago. Their first show is at Mt Smart on November 8 before continuing on to Australia after the November 9 gig. Tickets for the second show go on sale to the general public on June 17 at 1pm. Newshub.
- New Zealand's Hansen aiming to out-smart Ireland coach Schmidt
- New Zealand's possible route to the Rugby World Cup Final
- New Zealand to tour Sri Lanka post the World Cup
- New Zealand Beats South Africa, Passing Early Test
- England must avoid New Zealand revolution coming full circle
- New Zealand stars refuse to blame defeat on controversial rules
- Argentina 16-20 New Zealand: All Blacks edge Pumas
- World Cup 2019: Spirited New Zealand sink India at Old Trafford
- New Zealand vs South Africa talking points
- New Zealand's possible route to the Rugby World Cup Final 2019
U2 to play second show in New Zealand in November have 273 words, post on www.newshub.co.nz at June 10, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.