London (CNN)President Donald Trump’s whirl of encounters with British royals and American wartime valor will be just pleasant memories Friday when he arrives home to face seething crises he escalated while abroad.
‘I want to see him in prison’
CNN’s Kate Sullivan, Jeremy Diamond and Kaitlin Collins contributed to this report.
- Pope, Trump, Decline to Turn Other Cheek
- Off-Road Holiday Trip Turns Deadly After Gunman Ambushes Danville Father, Son In Sierra County
- Remote Creation: Artists Share Tips and Tricks on Staying Productive While Working from Home
- Trump’s Arizona trip takes him to coronavirus hot spot
- Donald Trump denounces 'merciless campaign to wipe out our history' and slams 'left-wing cultural revolution' in eve of Fourth of July Mount Rushmore speech to maskless crowd
- Trump on whirlwind, pageantry-filled visit to India
- Trump lashes out at Bolton on eve of book's release
- Kimberly Guilfoyle tests positive for coronavirus after traveling to watch President Trump's Fourth of July rally at Mount Rushmore - and now she and Don Jr. are self-isolating
- President Trump departs for Mount Rushmore saying the monument will be in 'great shape for centuries to come' as he plans to take on protesters who want to 'tear down' the nation's history as he marks the Fourth of July
- Trump set for another massive event during national pandemic
Trump's productive trip turns to headaches at home have 2625 words, post on edition.cnn.com at June 6, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.