If you were hoping Donald Trump would blurt out the United States’ UFO secrets, prepare to be disappointed.
Talking to ABC News about recent reports of US Navy pilots seeing mysterious craft pulling off impossible moves, the US President said he’s only had one meeting about it.
“I think it’s probably – I want them to think whatever they think. They do say, and I’ve seen, and I’ve read, and I’ve heard. And I did have one very brief meeting on it,” he told host George Stephanopoulos.
“But people are saying they’re seeing UFOs. Do I believe it? Not particularly.”
Trump promised Stephanopoulos would be the “first to know” if he found out otherwise.
As US President, Trump is also head of the superpower’s armed forces, and would presumably know if there were aliens visiting our part of the galaxy.
“I think our great pilots would know and some of them really see things that are a little bit different than in the past, so we’re gonna see, but we’ll watch it.”
A Pentagon report leaked last year described an object seen buzzing warships off the coast of California as not belonging to the US “or any foreign nation”. It was also revealed recently the Pentagon had been funding UFO research.
- UFOs in New Zealand: What Kiwis see in the skies
- UFO filmed ‘feeding on lightning’
- NASA shows off photo of ‘flying saucer from outer space’
The US Navy recently updated its guidelines on how pilots should report UFOs, with an increasing number of sightings over the Pacific Ocean.
- UFO fans ready to 'storm' Area 51, 'see them aliens'
- Escape From the Trump Cult
- Other places to 'storm' if you're too scared to storm Area 51
- New hunt for interstellar alien messages begins
- How Sovereign Citizens Helped Swindle $1 Billion From the Government They Disavow
- Mahathir predicts China domino effect
- Future shock: Imminent apocalypse sees pornography use rocket