Scotland By Glenn Campbell Political correspondent, BBC Scotland 28 June 2019 Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with WhatsApp Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share Share this with These are external links and will open in a new window Email Share this with Email Facebook Share this with Facebook Messenger Share this with Messenger Messenger Share this with Messenger Twitter Share this with Twitter Pinterest Share this with Pinterest WhatsApp Share this with WhatsApp LinkedIn Share this with LinkedIn Copy this link https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-48789620 Read more about sharing. These are external links and will open in a new window Close share panel The sand dunes at Donald Trump’s Aberdeenshire golf resort are expected to lose their status as a nationally-important protected environment.Government watchdog Scottish Natural Heritage has recommended that Menie links be removed from an existing site of special scientific interest (SSSI). SNH concluded Mr Trump’s golf course had “destroyed” the sand dune system, causing permanent habitat loss. The Trump Organisation reacted by calling the move a “stitch-up”.SNH said it was “unusual” to remove an SSSI from the list but there was… Read full this story
- India’s cancellation of Kashmir’s special status will have consequences
- India strips Kashmir of special status and divides it in two
- OPINION Is Donald Trump Batman?
- 'Nothing but lies and deceit': Trump launches Twitter attack on Pakistan
- Pakistan summons US ambassador over Trump's 'lies and deceit' tweet
- OPINION Why Tech Can't Help Donald Trump and Most CEOs
- E-BUSINESS SPECIAL REPORT AMD's Next Move
- E-BUSINESS SPECIAL REPORT What Makes eBay Invincible
- E-BUSINESS SPECIAL REPORT Should the U.S. Government Be an E-Commerce Cheerleader?
- E-BUSINESS SPECIAL REPORT Are Independent ISPs Finished?
Trump dunes to lose special status have 303 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at June 27, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.