Danny White’s Thetford Town squad for the 2019/20 Thurlow Nunn League Premier Division season has continued to take shape with the return of Max Melanson.
The attack-minded midfielder left the Brecklanders last summer for Stowmarket Town, but after making 31 appearances for the Old Gold & Blacks he joined Newmarket Town in late February.
The move to Stowmarket came on the back of a memorable 2017/18 season in a Thetford shirt for the former Yeovil Town trainee, who netted 28 goals in 50 outings.
And now he will head back to Mundford Road for a third time, having first left in 2017 to help Mildenhall Town win the Premier Division title.
Manager White wrote on Twitter: “Delighted to announce that midfield maestro @melanson10 has returned to @ThetfordTownFC. Another fantastic addition to this squad who will be sure to add lots of goals and quality.”
- Thetford aiming to end long wait for silverware against Brantham
- THURLOW NUNN: Melanson swaps Thetford for Stow
- Stowmarket Town sign defender Sam Nunn
- THURLOW NUNN LEAGUE: Stow and Lakenheath announce new signings
- THURLOW NUNN: Melanson joins Newmarket
- Thurlow Nunn round-up: Stow secure top four finish with win over Grant Holt's Wroxham
- Thetford Town 2 Brantham Athletic 4: Trophy wait goes on for Brecklanders
- MATCH REPORT: Familiar failings cost Thetford
- Thetford target end to 27-year trophy drought