Take That are in Cardiff on Saturday, June 8 with their Odyssey Greatest Hits gig so fans are bound to be looking forward to some partying.
While you may grab some refreshments ahead of the show, it’s always helpful to know how much you can expect to spend on drinks inside the Principality Stadium.
Luckily, we have the drinks menu to hand. This is how much you will be forking out for your favourite tipple:
Pints (Heineken, Strongbow) – £5.50
Bottles (Heineken, Strongbow, Brains) – £4.50
Wine (red/white/rose) – £5.50
G&T – £6.00
Vodka/Coke – £6.00
Pepsi – £2.80
Pepsi Max/7 Up/Tango – £3.00
Water (still/sparkling) – £2.00
There are also water fountains around the Stadium and tap water is served at the bar to ensure you keep hydrated.
- Cardiff pay penalty as Liverpool end trophy
- Drinking for the sake of drinking
- Cold drink market effervescing
- Energy drinks unfit for children: U.S. medical group
- Tea drinking culture of Vietnamese alive and well
- Trying to introduce Vietnam eating and drinking
- Drinking game leaves 1 dead, 1 hospitalized in southern Vietnam
- 1 dead, 2 hospitalized after two-day drinking binge in Vietnam
- Vietnam to issue limits on spiraling railway costs
- Food prices rise after fuel cost surge