A Nottingham primary school has been praised for creating a happy and caring environment where pupils love to go to school. Burford Primary in Daybrook was told it continues to be of a ‘good’ standard in its latest Ofsted inspection. Following an inspection in May, the education watchdog highlighted the quality of education and inclusive enviroment. Inspectors said: “Leaders are passionate, demonstrating a great desire to improve, and are rightly proud of their work redesigning the school’s curriculum. “Staff and pupils show great enthusiasm for the well-thought-out topics and theme weeks, along with the trips, which one pupil explained ‘bring the topics alive’.” The pupils behaviour was praised throughout the report. Inspectors said: “Pupils are polite and courteous everywhere around school, contributing well to the calm learning environment. They demonstrate a deep sense of respect, both for adults and other pupils in school. Read More Latest Ofsted reports “Pupils feel safe in school and leaders have also ensured that the curriculum supports pupils’ understanding of how to keep themselves safe.” Parents were also questioned during the inpection. Inspectors said: “The parents I spoke with were unanimously positive about the school, which reflects the school’s own recent surveys. “Parents told me… Read full this story
- Companies to help 31 Ha Noi primary schools teach financial planning
- Corps member donates 688 Sandals to primary school pupils in Lokoja
- Fury at primary school's nativity rule that 'forces children to choose favourite parent'
- Blackpool to give free breakfasts to all primary school pupils
- Air pollution could cut seven months off the life span of current primary school pupils
- Gay primary school teacher, 42, gets £700k after school wrongly sacked him over threesome with teens he met on Grindr
- General election: Shouts of 'Boris Out' as Johnson visits school children
- Researchers track lives of 19,000 British Children
- Parents slam 'disgraceful' school after children came home with leaflets encouraging them to join SLIMMING WORLD in their bags
- Giving children a taste of the outdoors
The Nottingham primary school that children just love attending have 317 words, post on www.nottinghampost.com at June 5, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.