BRADENTON, FL — State Road 70 has been reopened after being partially closed for nearly two weeks as work crews upgraded the Seminole Gulf Railway crossing. The rail crossing is located between 18th Street Boulevard East and 17th Street Court East. Construction began around June 8 and was scheduled to wrap up at the end of Friday, according to the Florida Department of Transportation. “FDOT is pleased to announce that SR 70 is now open at the rail crossing,” officials said. “Please note that for the remainder of the week, through Friday, June 21st, the left lane in each direction will be closed while crews perform curb work along the median.” The road had been open only to local traffic east of the rail crossing from US 301 to 18th St Boulevard E. and west of the rail crossing from US 41/14th Street W to 17th Street Court E.
- Dawlish railway line could be repaired by army engineers
- RECAP UK weather: Travel chaos for thousands due to blistering 38C heat
- Can Japan compete with China over development aid?
- 'We just don't know how many are dead': 10,000 people who stayed in Florida Keys to brave Hurricane Irma 'now have no water, food or power' amid fears of a 'humanitarian crisis' - but deadly storm is now downgraded to Category One
- 10 of the best scenic rail journeys in Europe
- 2018: Year of reckoning for India Inc
- Iran sanctions: US exemption of Chabahar port relieves Afghanistan
- From marketplace to water labyrinth: The changing faces of Forrest Place
- What Is Known About November 2015 Paris Terrorist Attacks
Seminole Gulf Railway Crossing In Manatee Reopens have 251 words, post on patch.com at June 21, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.