Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States, has chosen the Gard (Occitanie) for a week’s family holiday this summer, and images of the €55,000-per-week luxury villa have now been revealed.
- Here’s how the Obama family decorated the White House for their last holiday
- This 28-year-old got paid £8,000 a month to Instagram her way around the world staying in 5-star luxury villas
- Go inside the family-owned business where big shots like Frank Sinatra and Rudy Giuliani have gotten their cigars for decades
- Obama, family cause small stir at Easter service
- Obama’s slap at France
- Take a look inside Bentley’s luxurious hotel suites priced as high as $10,000 a night
- The Obamas have been touring the world since leaving the White House — here’s where they’ve been so far
- 25 of the most luxurious homes you can stay at around the world
- Luis Suarez joined Lionel Messi on his incredibly luxurious £3,900-a-night Caribbean honeymoon — take a look inside
- 20 resorts and villas where you can have a private island practically all to yourself
See inside: Obama family’s luxury villa in France have 176 words, post on www.connexionfrance.com at June 16, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.