Officers are concerned for the safety of missing man Steven Haugh.
The 40-year-old was last seen in Belper last Tuesday, June 18, at around 5.30pm.
He speaks with a north-east accent and often wears a hat.
Steven is known to travel to the Derby city area and might be wearing a beige Ralph Lauren tracksuit, officers say.
He is described as 6ft tall and of slim build, with brown hair, blue eyes and having some missing teeth.
He also has a small tattoo on one of his arms.
More Derbyshire police stories
Anyone with information about Steven’s whereabouts is urged to contact police on 101, quoting reference number 1454 of June 22.
- FIR against MNS workers for harassing man of minority community
- Man and woman's dead bodies found on coastal path just hours after they were reported missing
- Missing Sean Miller: Body found in search for man who disappeared on night out
- Missing IB Staffer's Dead Body Found from Drain in Riot-affected Chand Bagh, Family Blames AAP Corporator
- Who's Oscar Lozada? Cryptic man made new life in Mexico before arrest in wife's murder case
- Pictured: Schoolboy, 13, who was found dead in the icy River Wear a day after he went missing is named
- Next Oakland police chief must be progressive and community-minded, says commission chair
- No retrial for the man acquitted over Bowraville child murders
- Get out of Ironbridge! Police call for 'immediate evacuation' of Shropshire town as flood barriers will BURST any minute - just hours after defences failed 22 miles along in River Severn at Bewdley
- Lori Vallow's missing Idaho kids: Everything to know about Doomsday cult case