Officers are concerned for the safety of missing man Steven Haugh.
The 40-year-old was last seen in Belper last Tuesday, June 18, at around 5.30pm.
He speaks with a north-east accent and often wears a hat.
Steven is known to travel to the Derby city area and might be wearing a beige Ralph Lauren tracksuit, officers say.
He is described as 6ft tall and of slim build, with brown hair, blue eyes and having some missing teeth.
He also has a small tattoo on one of his arms.
More Derbyshire police stories
Anyone with information about Steven’s whereabouts is urged to contact police on 101, quoting reference number 1454 of June 22.
- Police fear man missing in Tenerife ‘may have come to harm’
- Police searching for missing Edinburgh 90-year-old enlist specialist marine unit
- Waterloo police search for missing man near Speedsville Road
- New CCTV released by police searching for missing student Libby Squire
- Police search for missing Dundee man
- Police searching for missing student make urgent plea
- Police searching for missing Doncaster man find body
- Police searching for missing Ryan Hughes in Wigan have found a body
- Massachusetts police searching for missing man, 94
- Body found in search for missing Brierley Hill man