Police officers say they are “very concerned” for the safety of a man who has not been seen since yesterday morning.
James Cadger from Dundee was last seen at 7.15am on Thursday, June 27.
However, his care was found near Murray Royal Hospital in Perth, and now searches have focused on that area.
Those living in the vicinity of the hospital, as well as in Bridgend, Gannochy and Kinnoull, are being asked to help officers look for him.
A spokesperson for Police Scotland’s Tayside division said: “Police Scotland is very concerned for the safety of Dundee man James Cadger.
“He has not been seen since leaving his home address in the Stobswell area around 7.15am on Thursday, June 27.
“James’s car, a red Peugeot 2008 with the registration HT15 BZY, was traced near Murray Royal Hospital in Perth yesterday morning, and efforts to locate him are currently focusing on the Perth area.
“We would like to ask anyone in the Perth area, particularly anyone who has been in the area of Murray Royal, Bridgend, Gannochy of Kinnoull since yesterday morning – runners, dog walkers, etc. – to contact us if they think they may have seen him in the area, or saw his car on themove.
“We would also like to speak to anyone else with any information that they think could assist our efforts to find him to get in touch.
“He is described as 6’1’’, with short black hair and of medium build.
“He was last seen wearing a grey t-shirt, blue jeans, and a blue waterproof jacket with a red lining on the inside.
“If you have any information or sightings, please call 101, or speak to any police officer.
“Our reference is incident number 0654 of June 27.”
- Philadelphia Police Asking For Public’s Help Locating Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- Northampton Police Seek Man For Burglary, Aggravated Assault
- Body found in septic tank on farm after desperate search for missing man
- Mother asks public for help in case of missing college student: "We have to have her back"
- Police seek man who tried to snatch a baby in New York
- Daniel O'Keeffe: Human remains found at Geelong property belonging to family of missing man
- Police identify man killed by BPD officer
- 'I'm disabled you DOG': Wild scenes at the V8 Newcastle 500 as police arrest man with broken leg for 'refusing to give up his two cases of Corona beers'
- 'I'm disabled you DOG': Wild scenes at the Newcastle 500 as police arrest man with broken leg for 'refusing to give up his two cases of Corona beers'
- Tampa Police Seek Public's Help To Solve Murder Mystery