Good Morning Britain fans were left in tears during an interview with eight-year-old twins who went viral after singing Kylie Minogue hit Dancing to their dying mother.
Lauren and Sophie Cripps sang the song to their mother Alex as they held her hand and just one day later she died.
Alex died at her home on January 10, five years after she was first diagnosed with a brain tumour.
She was a big fan of Australian Kylie and after she saw the video of them singing her song the pop star tweeted their dad Lee.
She said: “I’m so touched and so very sorry for your loss. Sending you and your girls lots of love.”
Lee then arranged a special treat with Kylie’s management for the girls, which involved them meeting her after one of her shows.
They were invited backstage and spent 15 minutes talking before singing Dancing as a trio.
Lee said: “It was a surprise I had known about for a few weeks,” Mr Cripps said.
“It felt like Kylie had all the time in the world for the girls. They were thrilled.”
As the girls were being interviewed on GMB, viewers of the show couldn’t hold back their tears.
One said: “Those wee girls singing with Kylie Minogue, I’m not crying, you’re crying.”
Another added: “Beautiful girls, tears welling up. God bless them.”
Here is more of what viewers had to say:
- Gina Rodriguez releases SECOND apology after getting criticized for initial response after dropping the N-word while singing Fugees song
- Are You Singing Your Song of Success? Five Secrets to Following Your Dreams and Achieving Success
- Kylie Jenner Used The "Rise And Shine" Meme To Promote Her Kylie Skin Products And, Well, Touché
- The Right Karaoke Songs Will Make a Fun Night
- The Right Karaoke Songs Can Get the Party Started
- Five Camp Fire Songs From the Past
- My Mother Died Yesterday
- Why Mothers Day Flowers Are Popular
- How to Choose the Best Camping Songs
- How to Score a Song