Eszter D. Kovács Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 11:30 The OTP Fáy András Foundation launched a cross-border educational program two years ago that aims to improve the region’s economic knowledge. By now, more than 6,000 students have participated, it says. Photo: Jessica Fejos “Overall, our colleagues have held courses in almost 35 Hungarian and Slovakian cities, in more than 70 schools, for approximately 300 groups, as a result of which more than 6,000 Hungarian and Slovakian children have had the opportunity to learn about financial studies via interactive and engaging methods,” explains strategy director Larion Fejes, who is the foundation’s international project coordinator. OK Centers, which employ innovative teaching methods, were already set up by the foundation in several Hungarian cities prior to the launch of the cross-border program. With the establishment of a center in the Slovakian city of Trnava (known to Hungarians as Nagyszombat) in 2018, Slovakian children could also begin to benefit from its courses. “We have set up three separate halls of training in the Slovakian Center, where the kids are being taught by five specially qualified trainers. The opening of such an establishment proves to be a huge step forward on the regional level as well,… Read full this story
- This DonorsChoose competition funds financial education–and lets teachers share the wealth
- We don’t need financial education – we need better banks
- TI Foundation gives $4.6 million for STEM training
- Draft NEP may give an educational makeover
- The Roots Create Foundation to Address Educational Needs of Alma Mater
- Bridgewater Founder's Foundation Gives Connecticut $100 Million Donation
- Bill Gates Speaks at Gates Foundation U.S. Education Learning Forum
- The Gates Foundation Shifts Its Education Gears
- McMillen Family Foundation gives $486,500 to Loma Linda Universit
- D’you remember when schools were about educating our children?
OTP Foundation gives financial education to over 6,000 children have 289 words, post on bbj.hu at June 25, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.