Curtis Pritchard and Tommy Fury’s bromance reached new heights tonight as the pair ended up kissing on Love Island tonight.
The pair wandered up to have a chat on the terrace to speak about their feelings.
But everything became decidedly mushy as Tommy said that he was proud at seeing how far Curtis and Amy had come as a couple.
Curtis then gushed: “I’ve never met someone like you before.”
The pair then kissed on the lips and fans were stunned.
One tweeted: “Can’t wait to see what happens when/if Amy finds about about Curtis kissing Tommy. The drama intensifies #LoveIsland.”
While another joked: “Curtis’ feelings for Tommy are way more believable than his feelings for Amy #loveisland.”
A third remarked: “did curtis just confess his love for tommy? this episode is getting more insane by the minute #LoveIsland.”
“Molly thought they were gonna chat about doing bits but instead they did bits themselves,” another quipped.
One insisted: “At this point Curtis and Tommy should couple up and win the £50k #loveisland.”
Another remarked: “The PEOPLES couple #loveisland.”
*Love Island airs tomorrow at 9pm on ITV2
Love Island 2019
- Meet the man who loved Stardew Valley so much he bought a farm
- Kummer: People may expect things that “simply aren’t there,” due to Dead Island’s trailer
- Valve Says They Have 3 Big Surprises Coming Over the Next Year
- Sea of Thieves: hands-on with the surprise hit of E3 Sea of Thieves: hands-on with the surprise hit of E3
- Roguemance is a love-themed roguelike about fighting blue balls
- Dead Island's trailer getting its own movie. The game? Not so much
- Rime dev diary explores the island adventure's puzzles and exploration
- Gal*Gun: Double Peace Review — Kiss the Girls and Make Them Cry
- Create a Character: If The Last of Us Was a Netflix TV Series Joel: Ellie: Tommy: Tess: David: Marlene:
- Great Loves