Glance behind stone walls of the cliff-top holiday home of a Hollywood A-lister that’s up for sale at just £26million.
Engel & Völkers posted the video. Its sales description reads: “Welcome to S’Estaca, perhaps the most exclusive villa on Majorca.
“The UNESCO world heritage site of Serra de Tramuntana on one side and the crystal-clear Mediterranean on the other: anyone who has been to S’Estaca will surely remember the immense beauty of its nature for the rest of their lives.
“The best view of this beautiful scenery is probably enjoyed from the Villa S’Estaca, which shares the name.”
In the video Douglas, who starred in blockbusters like Fatal Attraction and Wall Street, describes his love for the property and the island of Majorca.
Star originally purchased retreat for £3.5m
You might be interested in…
- First look inside revamped Love Island villa
- First look inside the Love Island villa with new ‘hideaway’ and bedrooms where contestants will be getting it on
- First look inside Celebrity Big Brother’s new Love Island style house with tropical decor, pool, hot tub and funky bar
- How the Manson murders killed off old Hollywood
- ‘Friend of the stars’ Brit fights for life after falling from balcony in Majorca following row with partner
- Brad Pitt heads out for a solo lunch in West Hollywood
- We did the math: The 10 most in-demand actors in Hollywood
- PICTURED: Inside the 'Club Fed' prison where Felicity Huffman will spend the next two weeks after pleading guilty in the college admissions scandal
- A brief history of Hollywood stars battling British weather at the BAFTAs