The first acts for this year’s Liverpool Pride Festival have been revealed this morning. LCR Pride Foundation has joined forces with Liverpool Sound City to shape the line-up for this year festival which takes place on Saturday, July 27. Electropop singer and songwriter and DJ, Little Boots, and X-factor star Saara Aalto will be performing alongside others from the city region. They include Katy Alex, House of Suarez and Daisy Gill. Since emerging in 2008, with massive disco hit New in Town and Remedy, Little Boots will be taking to the stage at Pride in Liverpool. While Saara Aalto is best known for her performances throughout X-factor and more recently Dancing on Ice. Saara said: “‘I am ready to have a fabulous time in Liverpool with everybody! Let’s have a summer of love together. Liverpool has such a rich musical and LGBTQI+ history and I can’t wait to be back in the city. “As a Lesbian artist it means so much to me to perform and be an advocate for my community. Pride is such an important event, let’s raise the rainbow flag together for everybody to see on July 27th.” Barclays bank returns to Pride in Liverpool for 2019… Read full this story
- Liverpool Pride 2018 line-up and set times
- RECAP: Join us LIVE at Liverpool Pride for march and LGBTQ+ celebrations
- Join us LIVE at Liverpool Pride for march and LGBTQ+ celebrations
- This is the route for Liverpool Pride 2018
- These brilliant outfits brought the glamour to Liverpool Pride
- 13 pictures of cute kids celebrating at Liverpool Pride 2018
- The weather forecast for Liverpool Pride 2018?
- Liverpool FC reveals Anfield expansion plans submitted to city council
- Liverpool Pride 2018 – how do you get tickets, what is the parade route and who’s in the line-up?
- Pride In Hull 2018 line-up, parade route, timings and more
Liverpool Pride reveals the first acts for its 2019 line-up have 305 words, post on www.liverpoolecho.co.uk at June 17, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.