Celebs flocked to social media to share touching tributes to the dads in their life on Father’s Day Sunday. Kicking off the loving messages, Kim Kardashian called husband Kanye West ‘the best daddy’ under an image of the duo walking with their two eldest children, North and Saint. The reality TV diva/activist, 38, also paid tribute to her late father Robert Kardashian Sr. Love: Kim Kardashian led the Father’s Day tributes, thanking husband Kanye West for all he does Thanking husband Kanye West for all he does, she wrote: ‘Happy Fathers Day! You are the best daddy to our kids!!!! We love you so much!’ And while Kourtney is yet to praise her ex and baby daddy, Scott Disick, she took to social media to share a tribute with her late father Rob Kardashian. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Carrie Underwood says her four-year-old son Isaiah is… Carrie Underwood puts on leggy display while joining forces… Jessica Alba is radiant in orange pleated dress with puffed… Jessica Alba exudes elegance in a strapless black dress as… Share this article Share 31 shares ‘Miss you,’ she captioned the photos. Beach day: ‘Happy Fathers Day! You are the best daddy to our… Read full this story
- Cardi B shows off her voluptuous derriere in slinky white bikini as she shares raunchy social media post with husband Offset
- Create Video Resume and share on Social Media Channel
- Kim Kardashian gets Saint, Chicago and Psalm baptised in Armenia
- ‘Social media platforms should be licensed like phone firms are’
- Kim Kardashian West opens up on psoriasis diagnosis
- How can social media users deal with online trolls?
- Kim Kardashian dresses daughter North in matching necklace and huge earrings as family wear all black while visiting Temple of Garni in Armenia
- 'I thought I would die': Kim Kardashian details 'bracing herself to be shot and killed' as she reveals how '10 minutes changed her entire life' during Paris gunpoint robbery
- Battle of the bombshells! Kim Kardashian, Emilia Clarke, Zendaya, and Mandy Moore lead the best dressed stars on the Emmy Awards red carpet
- Kim Kardashian delights screaming fans when she rolls down car window... and claims 'Northie does it all the time'
Kim Kardashian kicks off Father's Day tributes with message to Kanye while Jennifer Lopez, Carrie Underwood and fellow celebs share love on social media have 367 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 16, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.