close Video 300 migrant children reportedly removed from Texas facility Feds investigating conditions at a remote Border Patrol station in Clint, Texas; Casey Stegall reports from Dallas. The U.S. government reportedly has moved hundreds of migrant children away from a Border Patrol facility in Texas after stories surfaced last week of them experiencing neglect and mistreatment. Of the more than 300 children once reported to be detained at the station in Clint, only 30 remain as of Tuesday, Rep. Veronica Escobar said after her office was briefed on the situation by a U.S. Customs and Border Protection official. Last week, lawyers who interviewed those children told the Associated Press they heard stories about them having to live with inadequate food, water and sanitation. “How is it possible that you both were unaware of the inhumane conditions for children, especially tender-age children at the Clint Station?” Escobar wrote in a letter Friday to U.S. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner John Sanders and U.S. Border Patrol Chief Carla Provost. The entrance of a Border Patrol station in Clint, Texas. A legal team that interviewed about 60 children at the station near El Paso says young migrants being held there were experiencing neglect and mistreatment. (AP) MIGRANT CHILDREN AT… Read full this story
- Border Patrol Agent Assaulted near Texas Border
- Judge blocks indefinite detention of migrant children
- Protect migrant children in U.S. camps
- First Responder, Border Patrol, Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, and Security Robots Market 2016
- Schools may get more migrant children
- Hundreds of children's details lost in data breach
- Sheridan Smith DENIES she was 'axed' from West End production of Joseph following claims she 'lashed out at child actors during after-party'
- Cleaning Checklists Save Hundreds of Dollars When Moving Apartments
- Four Migrants Rescued, One Body Recovered near Texas Border
- Trump-Mexico Immigration Deal Breaks Up Caravan of 2000 Migrants
Hundreds of migrant children reportedly moved from Border Patrol facility in Texas following claims of neglect, mistreatment have 305 words, post on www.foxnews.com at June 25, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.