There’s soaring interest in Tuesday’s Euromillions lottery Superdraw which has an even larger jackpot after Friday’s rollover.
The jackpot now stands at an estimated £122m*, the biggest it’s been since February.
Following huge build-up before the weekend, no winners were drawn on Friday, meaning more money up for grabs this time around.
Currently the jackpot stands at a whopping estimated £122 million*.
And for British lottery players, there’s a brilliant way to increase your odds of winning by 20x by playing in a lottery syndicate through a lottery website site called Wshful .
The service is currently running a half-price promotion** to give more players the chance to get involved in this incredible jackpot.
Players who wish to join simply must sign up using this link before 7.30pm on Tuesday when the draw takes place.
Wshful’s managing director said: “We’ve extended our half-price subscription offer for the rollover Superdraw to give the British public a better chance of finding a winner.”
Wshful’s easy-to-use service allows lottery players in the UK to also enter the twice-weekly EuroMillions plus entry into Mega Millions and Powerball draws.
All three are known for their huge lottery jackpots and Mega Millions recently paid out a record-breaking £1.2 billion.
As a members club, Wshful also reinvests some of its profits to provide weekly prizes.
There is a guaranteed winner every week for prizes such as iPads and ultra high definition TVs. Current Wshful customer Emily Jane said: “This is my second win with Wshful.
“I have won more than £500 in prizes to date and a little bit of lottery winnings making me very happy. Thank you, it is highly recommended.”
And thanks to Wshful’s half-price subscription offer, it means for just £8 new players get 40 lines for the EuroMillions, 40 lines for Mega Millions, and a one-time bonus of 50 lines for the Powerball.
- Here’s how Brits can get better odds on the £112 million* Superdraw rollover
- How to get better odds on Friday's £110m EuroMillions Superdraw
- How Brits can get better odds on Friday's £100 million EuroMillions Superdraw
- People in Newcastle can get better odds on Friday's £100 million EuroMillions
- How Liverpudlian's can get better odds on Friday's £100 million EuroMillions
- The EuroMillions Superdraw €138M Jackpot could be won in Malta tonight
- Get ready Malta: Play online to win the €120m EuroMillions Superdraw Jackpot
- Catchalotto - Better Odds To Win The UK National Lottery Jackpot
- Malta sets it sights on the €138 Million Superdraw Rollover