Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay squeals as he has a go at goat yoga in a new clip from his daughter’s CBBC show.
In the clip, which was taken from his youngest daughter’s series Matilda and the Ramsay Bunch, the star is seen messing around with his family.
The 52-year-old, who is currently promoting the launch of his new restaurant Lucky Cat in London’s Mayfair, laughed with his daughter, Matlida and son, Jack, as he bends down on a yoga mat.
Before he knows it, a goat has climbed onto his back and the chef lets out a fearful squeal.
He added: “I’m just thinking of all the goat curry I’ve eaten.”
The Hell’s Kitchen star shared the footage on his Instagram account, which he captioned: “Some call me the GOAT (I disagree) but today at 5:25 on #matildaandtheramsaybunch on @cbbc there’s an actual goat on me!!!
“@tillyramsay what have you made me do???”
The Hell’s Kitchen star made an announcement on Instagram recently, revealing the name of his baby as Oscar James Ramsay .
The newborn, who has his very own Instagram account with more than 40,000 followers, is the fifth child of celebrity couple, Gordon and Tana Ramsay.
Since seeing pictures of the little one, fans have been quick to point out that baby Oscar had inherited his dad’s hair and forehead wrinkles.
One wrote: “Hes got his dads forehead! (No hate).”
Another added: “He’s got dads hair!”
A follower later said: “Too cute! Totally dad’s replica especially the forehead.”
Another posted: “Oscar you are adorable! It is uncanny how you look so much like your dad!”
A later comment said: “I’ve seen that same expression on Gordon’s face. He’s the cuuutest.”
Another wrote: “Oh my God! I’m sure one day if he finds out he would laugh hard at these pictures remembering how you guys play with him.”
Tana and Gordon already share four children Megan, 21, Matilda, 17, and twins Jack and Holly, 19.
The family, who have a house in Cornwall, regularly take trips to the south west.
Over Christmas and New Year the Ramsay’s enjoyed some quality family time away in both Cornwall and Devon.
And Gordon’s son Jack particularly loves it in the Westcountry as he is currently living in Exeter as a student at Exeter University.
- Designer Cong Tri to make New York Fashion Week return
- Cong Tri to introduce new designs at Tokyo Fashion Week
- Vinh Linh leads Quang Tri province in new rural development Village life
- Prince estate tries to block new music release
- China trying to establish new fishing grounds in Vietnam waters
- Vietnam mobile network tries to preempt New Year gridlock
- Quang Tri launches a new summer volunteer campaign
- Hanoi tries to expand new methadone treatment for patients
- Katy Perry wears Cong Tri’s dress in new MV
- British pop star shines in Cong Tri outfits on world tour