PUBLISHED: 21:11 25 June 2019 | UPDATED: 21:11 25 June 2019 Abigail Nicholson Norfolk Fire and Rescue have been called to rescue a horse stuck in water in Geldeston. Photo: Denise Bradley Archant Norfolk Fire and Rescue have been called to rescue a horse stuck in water in Geldeston. You may also want to watch: The fire service were called to a field in Geldeston at 7.18pm to reports of a horse in water.The water rescue team are currently at the scene of the incident.More information as it comes.
- Court Upholds California Ban On Church Services During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Elephants, horses get much-needed care
- Wisdom Of Water out to prove he’s up with the best two-year-olds in Queensland
- Nursery teacher's virtual story time ruined by raunchy horses in background
- 4 children dead, 1 missing after horse-drawn buggy overturns in flooded Kentucky creek
- They Kill Horses, Don’t They?
- EU chief denies disinformation report was watered down for China
- Government to chart out evacuation plan for stranded seafarers in international waters: Manukh L Mandaviya
- Stuck in Delhi for 39 days, Telangana students plead for early evacuation
- No evidence No 10 advisers attended Sage during previous crises
Fire service attend to a horse stuck in water have 188 words, post on www.edp24.co.uk at June 25, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.