FC Halifax Town striker Jonathan Edwards has left the club to join Maidstone for an undisclosed fee.
Edwards, 22, joined Halifax on a two-year deal after being released by Hull, and scored on his debut in the 2-0 win at Braintree on the opening day of last season.
But he struggled to make an impact on the pitch, scoring only three goals in 41 appearances.
He joins a Maidstone side that were relegated from the National League last season.
Edwards’ departure leaves The Shaymen with 10 contracted players for the upcoming season.
- Town striker tells of baby health battle
- Ed Henry Leaving CNN; Joining Fox News As Chief White House Correspondent
- Dylan Byers Leaves CNN, Joins NBC as Senior Media Reporter
- Marigot Bay Resort and Marina Leaves Capella, Joins Preferred
- 'Cougar Town's' Dan Byrd Joins ABC Drama Pilot 'Doomsday'
- Striker Drinan returns early from Sutton United loan
- Town closing in on Jackson deal as striker heads to Suffolk while Blues make £1.2m Windass offer
- Transfer deadline day LIVE: Liverpool striker set to leave as Everton trying to complete fourth deadline day signing
- Transfer deadline day LIVE: Liverpool striker joins Southampton as Everton face anxious wait over Chelsea defender deal
- Ipswich set to complete £750,000 signing of Bristol Rovers striker Harrison on Tuesday