The gay husband of a Democratic presidential candidate, a born-again Christian pastor and a GOP-voting Army veteran: it doesn’t take much to spot the odd brother out. Few were surprised, therefore, when Pete Buttigieg’s spouse Chasten Glezman claimed he was disowned by his conservative older brothers and forced to flee his home after coming out at 18. But while the poignant backstory resonated with liberal voters and helped the South Bend, Indiana, mayor stand out among the crowded democratic 2020 field, it’s now being denounced as a lie by Chasten’s siblings. ‘He was never shunned. He was never homeless. He had a home,’ Dustin Glezman, 32, told DailyMailTV. ‘When I read all this stuff, it’s like I’m reading about someone else’s family. I don’t recognize any of it.’ Dustin supplied DailyMailTV with an exclusive photo of himself, Chasten and eldest brother Rhyan, taken in 2010, about two years after Chasten supposedly alienated his family by revealing he was gay. ‘Can’t you just see the hatred in our eyes?’ scoffed Dustin. The three are sat on a couch, smiling broadly and Dustin has his arm around the then 20-year-old Chasten. Presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg’s husband Chasten, 29, has claimed he became… Read full this story
- Even Iowans Are Worried About Pete Buttigieg’s Lack of Black Support
- Pete Buttigieg’s Super Awkward Late-Night Hosting Debut Sees Him Roasting Trump, Palin and Himself
- Bernie Sanders Leads Trump, All 2020 Candidates in Donations From Active-Duty Troops
- EXCLUSIVE: 'He's a menace.' Michael Avenatti's ex-wife says her former husband should NOT have been released on bail and warns the 'arrogant' lawyer is capable of 'tricks'
- Virat Kohli saying, "Thank you, my love" to Anushka Sharma is a perfect example of how couples should be grateful for each other
- Rafael Nadal says 2020 tennis season is 'practically lost' due to coronavirus pandemic
- Succession actor Brian Cox, 73, says #MeToo-era women love it when he tells them to 'F**k off'
- ‘Together In Pride: You Are Not Alone’: GLAAD’s Livestream Event Raises Funds For LGBTQ Centers, Pete Buttigieg Urges Audience To Vote
- Mayor Pete Buttigieg Blows Off Meghan McCain’s Question About Nasty Attacks From Bernie Supporters
- The government hasn't 'ended homelessness', no matter what it says
EXCLUSIVE: 'He was never shunned. He was never homeless.' Pete Buttigieg's brother-in-law says 2020 candidate's husband is loved by his family and calls claims of a rift a 'sob story' have 374 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 4, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.