California Supreme Court denied The Edge’s (real name David Evans) petition to review his case for his $100million Malibu dream complex, shattering his construction plans U2 guitarist The Edge’s dreams of building an ultra-luxurious, $100million family compound overlooking the Pacific in Malibu have been all but shattered, DailyMailTV can reveal. The 57-year-old Irish rocker – real name David Evans – has been trying for 14 years to construct five ultra-modern mini-mansions on an idyllic plot he bought, despite the loud protests of outraged environmentalists who say his plan would destroy a pristine, untouched mountainside. And now, after a long-drawn out – and expensive – court battle that Evans lost on appeal, the California Supreme Court issued its decision denying his petition to review the case. The court’s refusal even to consider hearing his case effectively torpedoes Evans’ ambitious project, which he calls ‘Leaves in the Wind.’ ‘He’s finished – the California Supreme Court was his last resort,’ Dean Wallraff, lawyer for the pro-environment Sierra Club – which sued Evans over his plan – told DailyMailTV. ‘I’m very happy that the Supreme Court decided not to review the case because it brings a definitive end to this terrible project which would have… Read full this story
- Experience Chinese Folklore in Gao's Family Compound in Xian
- Where Can I Find Jobs For 14 Year Olds?
- How to Lose 14 Pounds in 7 Days
- How Lose 14 Pounds in 14 Days - Effective Method
- Lose 14 Pounds in 3 Weeks - How to Lose 14 Lbs in Less Than a Month
- How to Lose 14 Pounds in a Week Or 2
- Lose 14 Pounds in 20 Days Using Protein and Vegetable Diet
- Jobs For 14-Year-Olds - 10 Unique Ways to Make Some Extra Cash
- Jobs That Hire 14 Year Olds - Make Good Cash As a Youngster
- Instant Jobs For 14 Year Olds - Start Working Today
EXCLUSIVE: 'He's finished!' U2 guitarist The Edge's dreams of building $100million family compound on an untouched Malibu mountainside are shattered after he loses a 14-YEAR legal battle have 297 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 18, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.