This year’s Grangemouth Children’s Day was blessed with magnificent weather and a ton of support from crowds who lined the streets before soaking up the sun in Zetland Park.
It was Moray Primary School pupil Erin Simpson’s turn to shine as the 101st Queen of the historic annual event and she enjoyed every second of it – from the procession through the streets, which featured the brand new addition of Queen’s Guards, to the crowning ceremony with Dawn Corbett, of local jewellers Ross Philip, doing the honours.
The day was perfect from start to finish and Erin and her family managed to involve nearly every resident of the aptly named Princes Street in the fun with her massive Magic Kingdom arch, which must have featured every Disney character ever created.
- 6 days of sunshine in Bay Area forecast before more rain arrives
- Erin Burnett: So Trump Wants Us to Believe Clinton, Weinstein Accusers, But Not His?
- 365 Days of Sunshine: Time-Lapse Video Shows the Sun on Every Day of 2018
- Amazon has a refurbished iPhone X 'deal of the day' you may want to consider
- 3 Things To Know About Amazon Prime Day 2018: Your FAQs Answered
- Get Primed for Prime Day With These Tips and Early Deals
- You dough-not want to miss these National Doughnut Day deals
- The best Philips Hue deals for Amazon Prime Day 2019
- Erin Brockovich is warning about an emerging drinking-water crisis in the US. Here’s how she recommends you protect yourself.
- Erin Brockovich joins legal team suing PG&E after North Bay wildfires