I’m having a big issue with this plugin. After failed update my website is not working on the home page because of a fatal error : Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/dlptheatre/ecole-theatrale.com/wp-content/plugins/date-time-picker-field/includes/class.settings-api.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/share/pear’) in /home/dlptheatre/ecole-theatrale.com/wp-content/plugins/date-time-picker-field/date-time-picker-field.php on line 50 I tried to uninstall it and downgrade to older versions but nothing is working. Why is this message even here ? Files and directory of this plugin are gone… Weird thing is that I can access other pages and after that the home page is accessible :/ I have to fix this quick could someone help me ? Thank you ! I’m on wordpress by the way.
- Autism Is A Big Issue - Why Don't People Care?
- Losing Weight is Not a Big Issue
- Assisted Living - Why it is Becoming a Big Issue For Families
- Teen Safety a Big Issue
- Beat Off Father Time With a Big Stick - Strength Training
- Bad Credit Personal Loans - Not A Big Issue Any More
- 'Underfunding' remains big issue for P.E.I. French Language School Board
- 5 Tips of Dealing With Matters of Finances in Dating
- How to Start Dating After Thirty
- The Relationship Between Moral Standards and Online Dating
date-time-picker-field big issue have 221 words, post on wordpress.stackexchange.com at June 6, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.