The A474 Neath Road in Briton Ferry is closed after a serious crash.
The main road has been closed in both directions between Mansel Street and Caroline Street and is expected to remain closed through the night.
The crash happened near Domino’s Pizza at around 7.35pm.
Cars are being diverted
Drivers are being diverted down a side street near where the accident happened on Neath Road.
Another eyewitness at the scene said: “The police are currently directing cars down Grandison Street.”
Traffic is building
Traffic in the surrounding area seems to be building.
“Massive police presence”
An eyewitness at the scene said: “The air ambulance has been here and there’s been a massive police presence.
“I’ve never seen such a response from the police.
“The area is really congested at the moment.”
Helicopter at the scene
A spokesman for the Welsh Ambulance Service said: “We received a call at 7.15pm and the incident is currently ongoing.
“We attended with a rapid response vehicle, one ambulance and our helicopter.”
- Over 4,000 residents stage protest on Haralur main road in Bengaluru
- British cycling champion Sir Chris Hoy is saved by council gritter driver after his car crashes off icy road
- ‘Remove median on Velachery Main Road in Pallikaranai’
- Lack of illumination on Mambakkam Main Road poses a threat to motorists
- Gas Line Break Closes Macphail Road
- Cyclist dies after crashing into barrier in Adelaide Hills
- Tributes to young mum and man killed after car carrying six crashes into wall in Ireland as female passenger fighting for life
- Alabojuto Road in Ikare Akoko: Death trap converted to dual carriage way
- 1 Dead, One Injured In Shooting On Truxel Road
- State Highways conducts major eviction drive on Pudukottai Road