A boy, 4, has been rushed to hospital with serious injuries after he was knocked down on the northside of Cork.
The incident occurred near Scoil Aiseirí Chríost on Knockpogue Avenue in Farranree at around 2.30pm.
The road has been closed and gardaí are investigating.
More to follow.
- London stabbing: Three knifed in Waltham Forest - boy rushed to hospital
- Choir boy in hospital after prankster stabs pencil point into left butt cheek
- Boy's hospital bed plea: Catch ma's killer
- 388 patients waiting for hospital beds this morning
- Florida mom with shotgun forces boy, 7, to jump from 2nd-floor window
- RIP Soulja Boy's Knock-Off Nintendo GameBoy Advance/Neo Geo/PS Vita/Etc.
- Chris Tucker hints he and Jackie Chan are planning a Rush Hour 4
- Pit bull mauls 3-year-old Brooklyn boy, sending him to the hospital
- Doctor struck off over sepsis death of boy in battle to regain licence
- Four-year-old boy held his mum's hand as he died at home from rare cancer