A man has been arrested after a motorcyclist was seriously injured in a crash.
The accident, which involved the motorbike and a lorry, happened in Sellindge, near Ashford, yesterday at around 2.20pm.
It led to an air ambulance landing near the scene close to the Airport Café, where the man was treated for serious injuries by paramedics.
He was then taken to a local hospital for further medical attention.
A 24-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of careless driving and remains in police custody.
Police working to establish the circumstances of the collision are appealing to anyone who saw the lorry or the motorcyclist in the moments leading up to it to get in touch.
They would also like to hear from anyone with dashcam footage from the area around the time.
Anyone with information is asked to call 01843 222289 quoting reference 15-0995, or to alternatively email [email protected]
- Teenage biker seriously injured after lorry crash near Strangeways
- Motorcyclist in 'serious' condition after crash with HGV
- Biker in serious condition after lorry crash
- Notorious Scots biker gang leader in coma after horror car crash
- One dies, 10 injured as taxi hits seven motorbikes, taxi driver commits suicide
- A120 accident –Schoolbus crashes with lorry in Essex
- Five killed after road crashes across the country
- North Yorkshire Police thank motorists for 16% reduction in road deaths and serious injuries
- BREAKING: Carnoustie man who killed biker in crash is spared jail