0 Have your say SHEFFIELD UNITED start their Premier League adventure with a reunion with former player David Brooks – having been handed a seaside trip to Bournemouth in their first outing of the new season on August 10. Bramall Lane is scheduled to stage its top-flight opener seven days later against Roy Hodgson’s Crystal Palace on August 17 – the first Premier League fixture at S2 since that infamous relegation-confirming game with Wigan in May, 2007.Chris Wilder’s side face Harry Maguire’s Leicester City on August 24 and end August with a tough trip to Stamford Bridge to face Chelsea.The highlight of September sees United welcome Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool on September 28 and Arsenal are the marquee visitors to Bramall Lane in October, with the Gunners visiting South Yorkshire on October 19.The following month, Manchester United head to the Steel City for a glamour appointment on November 23.United have been handed home comforts on Boxing Day when they host Watford and two days later, they head to champions Manchester City to see out 2019.The New Year starts with a tough trip to Anfield on New Year’s Day – a daunting month which sees the Blades head to Arsenal (January 18)… Read full this story
- Sheffield United squad to defer wages to help club through Covid-19 shutdown
- American investor DaGrosa eyes Premier League club
- Top Premier League storylines for Week 36
- West Ham United 0-1 Crystal Palace: Eagles assure second season in Premier League (video)
- Drafting the Premier League…. NFL Style
- NBC Group Chat: Newcastle Ownership & Premier League Broadcast Prep
- Final Premier League 2019/20 table predicted with Man Utd finishing fifth and Tottenham just pipping Arsenal to eighth
- Plan for Premier League, EFL derby fundraisers
- How are Premier League players staying fit?
- Most crucial player at each Premier League club
Back in the elite: Sheffield United Premier League fixtures have 296 words, post on www.yorkshirepost.co.uk at June 13, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.