Police are investigating after around a hundred Tippler pigeons were stolen in a break-in in Staffordshire.
The birds were taken after a pigeon coop was broken into in the Cannock area at around 10.30pm on June 5.
Staffordshire Police are now asking for anyone who can help them with their investigation to get in touch.
A spokeswoman said: “A pigeon coop has been broken into and approximately 100 Tippler Pigeons have been stolen. Also stolen was a silver electric pedal cycle.
” If you have any information please call 101 and serial number 878 of 5 June 2019.”
Top stories on StokeonTrentLive
Follow StokeonTrentLive on Facebook – Like our Facebook page to get the latest news in your feed and join in the lively discussions in the comments. Click here to give it a like!
Follow us on Twitter – For breaking news and the latest stories, click here to follow SOTLive on Twitter .
Follow us on Instagram – Featuring pictures past and present from across Stoke-on-Trent, North Staffordshire & South Cheshire – and if you tag us in your posts, we could repost your picture on our page! We also put the latest news in our Instagram Stories. Click here to follow StokeonTrentLive on Instagram .
- More than 100 prams stolen in Staffordshire in four years
- Investigation underway after 100 sheep stolen in Meath
- Number plate stolen from Staffordshire Moorlands car
- Police issue warning after cattle stolen in Staffordshire
- Warning after tools stolen from Staffordshire Moorlands farm
- Mountain bike stolen from Staffordshire Moorlands village
- Gas canisters stolen from Staffordshire hospitals
- Van stolen from Staffordshire Moorlands street
- Snack van stolen from Staffordshire Moorlands layby