We all know a kid (or adult) who is dinosaur mad.
The retailer has slashed the price of the huge toy in half but it won’t be around for long.
The Sun reports that many stores have sold out of the toy already so you’ll have to be quick if you want to bag a bargain.
The soft toy has mottled green fur, white felt teeth and an authentic T-Rex shape.
The Chad Valley toy stands at 62cm tall and is perfect to hug, without the danger of sharp teeth and claws!
It’s received lots of 5 star reviews on the Argos product page with many commenting on how much their little relatives love cuddling the dinosaur.
If you end up missing out at Argos, don’t panic because the retailer is also selling the same toy on eBay for £9.99 through its click and collect service.
- New giant dinosaur discovered in Russia
- Cypress students test toys for top 10 list
- BioPark half price weekend on tap
- San Jose Sharks fans: Here’s how to get half-price beers
- Jerry Jones: No selling the Dallas Cowboys, even for $10 billion
- Park Avenue penthouse sells for $10M under asking price
- Payless pranks VIPs, sells discount shoes at luxury prices
- Payless Pranks Influencers in California, Selling Discount Shoes at Designer Prices
- Gas prices plummet: 10 Alabama counties with lowest fuel prices; 10 with highest
- Pay-TV giants plan to raise prices for customers who haven’t cut the cord