A man accused of murdering “absolutely gorgeous” mum-of-two Laura Harrison, will stand trial this week. Jonathon Joseph Robinson, 32, is charged with killing the 36-year-old, who died following an incident in Grange Road, Middlesbrough, on August 29, 2018. The case will be heard at Leeds Crown Court, with the trial expected to start on Thursday. Tributes were paid to Miss Harrison at the time, with one of her neighbours, called Maureen, describing the mum-of-two as “a friend” and “absolutely gorgeous”. Floral tributes were left outside the entrance to flats on Grange Road at the time – one said “taken from us far too soon”. More than half a dozen police vehicles attended and an ambulance was also sent to the scene in August. A friend said she was “one in a million”. In early September friends and family gathered at the Lord Stones Country Park at Carlton Bank for a balloon release in memory of the 36-year-old. Laura Kidd, of Acklam, worked with Laura 16 years ago. Explaining the balloon release, she said: “She loved to go up there and it’s just an idyllic, lovely spot. “There must have been about 100 people up there – family, friends, just people who… Read full this story
- How to Stop Foreclosures in Harrison Township Michigan
- Pain Killer Addiction Guide
- The Inspiring Story of Laura Dewey Bridgman
- Laura Ashley Bedding
- 'Spree killer' responsible for at least 3 murders but his goal was 11, Sheriff Grady Judd says
- Women's #1 Killer: Heart Disease or Cancer?
- Country Music - Introducing CT Harrison
- Former police officer reveals how he found the dumped torso of a young mother after she was murdered by a cannibal killer who chopped off and ate her legs
- NFL Week 1 Power Rankings
- Comparing Day Job Killer & Beating Adwords
Alleged killer of Laura Harrison to face trial this week have 288 words, post on www.gazettelive.co.uk at June 19, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.