This Morning: Alison Hammond presents competition from Wales
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
This Morning TV presenter Alison Hammond recently confessed that her 20st weight made her feel "embarrassed". Fast forward to the present day, and Alison appears to be feeling better than ever since embarking on a new fitness journey. The 44-year-old recently took to Instagram to upload a picture, and fans couldn't believe how much weight she's lost. Sharing a glamorous photo, Alison gave praise to her make up artist for "killing" her look, as she wore her hair in curls and opted for a floral blouse.
I want my journey to empower others to think about making changes to their lifestyle to become the best version of themselves.
Within seconds fans rushed to comment on the photo as they applauded the presenter star for her incredible transformation.
“Wow, beautiful!" one user said.
"Stunner," another added.
"Wow Alison you look incredible. Keep it up," a third commented.
Likening Alison's transformation to US singing sensation Beyonce, one more added: "Thought it was @Beyonce for a minute”
Alison Hammond weight loss: The TV presenter was unveiled as the WW ambassador in April (Image: Getty Images/ Instagram (Alisonhammond55))
How did she do it?
In April, Alison was unveiled as a Weight Watchers ambassador. At the time she came in at 20st on the scales.
Speaking of her decisions to join the weight loss company, which now goes by the name of WW, she said: "My WW journey is focused on getting healthier for myself. I feel rubbish when I don't eat properly or exercise and WW helps me with what I eat and do.
“I want my journey to empower others to think about making changes to their lifestyle to become the best version of themselves.”
Throughout her career, Alison has struggled with her weight. She became "embarrassed" in 2016, after discovering she weighed over 20st.
Speaking in an interview at the time, she confessed: "It's the one thing in my life that I feel like I can't achieve."
Alison Hammond weight loss: The ITV presenter previously admitted her 20st weight (Image: Getty Images)
Alison Hammond weight loss: The ITV star said her busy schedule made it difficult to lose weight (Image: Getty Images)
She added to Bella Magazine: "When you get really big like me, you don't see any light at the end of the tunnel.
"I need to do it in small stages. If I just try and live healthily and drink lots of water, the weight loss will come. If I lose one or two stone, it's not going to be obvious to anybody, but I'll feel better in myself."
The single mum – who as son Aiden, 13 – recently admitted her busy lifestyle distracted her from making a change to her health in the past.
"It's been 17 years since I began working in TV, and I'm busier than ever, especially juggling my duties as a mum," she said.
But thanks to her new fitness plan, she's managed to finally focus on improving her health.
She added: “WW is the only programme that works for me, with the Online WW Coach there for support whenever you need it, 24 hours a day.”
Emmerdale star Laura Norton has also impressed fans with her weight loss.
The actress recently lost 3st by ditching one thing from her diet.
- Adele weight loss 2020 – how did she lose weight?
- Chris Moyles says he ‘barely eats’ to maintain 6st weight-loss and weighs himself every day
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Kudos to Karl!' Obesity expert behind Karl Stefanovic's weight loss praises the host for shedding an impressive 8kg and vows to help him reach his 90kg goal weight
- MasterChef star Gregg Wallace, 55, shows off his incredible FOUR STONE weight loss after cutting down on 'fried food, sugar and booze'
- 'Back on his feet in three weeks': Simon Cowell's new 'family-friendly' lifestyle and four-stone weight loss could mean he'll recover faster from e-bike fall that's left him with metal rod in his back after he missed breaking his spine 'by just 1cm'
- The seven diet myths that stop you losing weight: As Dr Clare Bailey and her husband Michael Mosley prepare to launch a TV series to help you shed those lockdown pounds, she reveals the big untruths about dieting
- Alyssa Milano shows off her shocking hair loss as a result of COVID-19 and is considered 'long hauler' after feeling symptoms in April
- Raunchy new ITV show based on real 18th century harlots reveals secrets from a pimp’s guide including a mum who sold her girl’s virginity several times… and one in five women were prostitutes
- Was Tony Morris married and did he have any children?
- Who is Craig Tinker actor Colson Smith and how has the Coronation Street star lost weight?
- Why Boris Johnson's plan for more gastric bands WON'T solve the obesity crisis: TV health expert Sally Bee argues people should see 'positivity coaches' - and says 'overweight' PM should lead by example
- Coronation Street’s Colson Smith posts hilarious throwback on ninth anniversary of joining the soap
- Barbara Windsor’s husband Scott Mitchell says she’ll be in a care home soon and he can’t bear thought of letting her go
- GMB’s Andi Peters astonished as Piers Morgan sends him a 50th birthday message after their long-running clashes
- Holly Willoughby shows her freckles and long hair in stunning make-up free snap as she relaxes on holiday
- PICTURED: Ant McPartlin's cheery ex Lisa Armstrong, 43, cuddles her 'new love interest' James Green, 37, as they take her dog Hurley for a walk during park date... four months after '£31m' divorce
- From Mark Wright to Gemma Collins, the stars who’ve made millions from Towie
- Genie Francis EXCLUSIVE: The General Hospital star, 56, offers advice on how to take the stress out of Mother's Day: 'Try self-forgetting'
- RHOC to continue filming new season after Shannon Beador and all three daughters test positive for COVID-19
- Phillip Schofield takes fans behind the scenes of The Cube as he films for show’s big return
Alison Hammond weight loss: What the ITV presenter did to shed the pounds have 1131 words, post on www.express.co.uk at June 21, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.