Rank and file gardaí are demanding a special allowance to compensate members of the force who must pay a higher price for accommodation in designated rent pressure zones.
- Government decides to extend Rent Pressure Zones until end of 2021
- Charity urges government to clarify rent pressure zone legislation
- Rent pressure zones resulted in 'two-tiered rented sector'
- David Alexander comment: The blurred lines around rent pressure zones
- Baby Boomers are struggling to pay rent, maybe even more so than young people, report says
- Hundreds evicted from Dundee council homes after failing to pay rent
- Rent payments should form part of credit scores to help struggling Generation Rent get on housing ladder, MPs say
- Merthyr Tydfil college employees are struggling with rent because of low pay
- $100K available to York County nonprofits helping families pay rent, utilities