The reality star’s older sister Kourtney confirmed the news during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres show, leaving mother Kris Jenner in shock.
“So, my mum doesn’t even know this, but Kim’s surrogate went into labour, so she’s at the hospital,” Kourtney said.
The couple confirmed that they were expecting a new arrival earlier this year, and revealed that the child will be a boy.
Kim and her husband are already parents to North, five, Saint, three, and Chicago, one, who was also born via gestational carrier.
The couple have picked a series of unusual names for their three older children, and it’s safe to assume that the Kardashian-Wests will make an unexpected choice this time around, too.
Discussing the naming process with late night host Jimmy Kimmel last month, Kim explained that she usually waits “three or four days” after the birth of a child before deciding what they will be called – so don’t expect an announcement imminently.
“We all weigh in,” she told Kimmel. “I definitely take a family survey, but it’s usually after the baby’s born and we’re trying to figure out what the baby looks like.
“I usually go about three or four days nameless until I feel like it really connects.”
What are the most likely options for child number four? Here are the most recent odds on the couple’s latest baby name.
Will Kim pay tribute to her late father by naming her child Robert? The star is certainly considering keeping it in the family, having previously told Kimmel that she was “feeling” the names Robert or Rob (in a nod to her brother).
Perhaps West will call time on his alleged feud with former collaborator Jay-Z by naming his second son Jay – but then again, perhaps not…
Key West: the southernmost point of Florida, Ernest Hemingway’s former home and maybe (just maybe) the fourth Kardashian sibling…
Unless Kim is double bluffing, it seems unlikely that she’ll christen her fourth child South: the star confirmed in an interview with Vogue that the baby “will definitely not have another direction [name]”.
Jesus, son of Yeezus does have a ring to it…
Perhaps West’s outspoken support of US President Donald Trump will influence the couple’s choice of name.
Kim has revealed that older son Saint wants the new arrival to be named Sainty 2, but maybe another title name could be in the works instead.
It’s certainly not beyond the realms of possibility that the rapper will lobby to name his fourth child after… himself.
Odds courtesy of Betfair
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West separate forever as their focus remains on kids
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West are still together but living 'separate lives', source reveals
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are 'still together' but 'living separate lives' following tumultuous summer and rapper's failed bid for presidency
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West 'still struggling but have found way not to divorce'
- Kim Kardashian 'lives separate life to husband Kanye West' but they're together
- Kim Kardashian deflects marriage meltdown rumours by throwing support behind Kanye
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West ‘Living Separate Lives’ in Marriage, Report Says
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Don’t Sound Too Together Right Now
- David Spade SLAMS Kim Kardashian and Kanye West for SNL anniversary appearance
- Kim Kardashian fans are in disbelief over 'photoshopped' festive family snap
- Why Kim Kardashian and Kanye West won’t file for a divorce despite differences
- Kim Kardashian is giving away $500,000 to fans after tough year in bid to 'spread love'
- Kim Kardashian caught editing vote snap as fans demand to know if she voted for Kanye
- Kim Kardashian latest – Megastar giving $500 to 1,000 to ‘struggling’ families after ‘really hard year’ via #KKWHoliday
- Kylie Jenner tops the list of Forbes' 2020 highest-paid celebrities with nearly $600M... while brother-in-law Kanye West takes a distant second
- Kim Kardashian is 'at the end of her rope' with Kanye West who 'broke promise' he'd stay on meds as rocky marriage is put under strain AGAIN amid latest tweetstorm
- Kim Kardashian steps out in Malibu with sister Khloe amid claims she and husband Kanye West 'are living separate lives'
- Kim Kardashian sports her husband Kanye West's Foam Runners in throwback snap from Tahitian trip
- Kim Kardashian shares a rare family portrait with her sisters Khloe, Kourtney and Kendall as well as Kris, Corey and Scott... but Kanye is missing
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West still ‘live very separate lives’ following divorce rumors as she focuses on prison reform
What will Kim Kardashian and Kanye West name their fourth child have 765 words, post on www.standard.co.uk at May 10, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.