Michael Rutter is riding the £250,000 Bathams/Aspire-Ho Honda RC213V-S Grand Prix-based machine at the North West 200 for the first time.. The 14-time winner made his race debut on the exotic machine at the Macau Grand Prix last November, finishing as the runner-up behind Peter Hickman. Rutter will compete in both Superbike races at the Northern Ireland road race with the number 90 plate, marking the anniversary of the famous event on Saturday.He is shown here on the approach to Mill Road roundabout during qualifying on Thursday. Gary Dunlop hits out at claims NW200 fans cheered Alastair Seeley’s last lap Supersport crash
- Fashionista! North West, 5, Makes Her Runway Debut as Proud Mom Kim Kardashian Cheers Her On
- North West and Penelope Disick Are Part of SKIMS-Wearing "Cardi Crew" and Cardi B Approves
- A Showstopper! North West Adorably Takes the Mic at Dad Kanye West’s Sunday Service
- Kim Kardashian reveals daughter North West, 6, asked if she could visit prisons with her: 'She's really compassionate'
- North West is already stealing Kim Kardashian's shoes
- North West is already a Snapchat master
- North West is making chokers happen.
- North West Calls Herself 'Little Cardi' as Cousin Penelope Disick Nicknames Herself 'Cardi P'
- Kim Kardashian says North West figured out how to use her Instagram... years after first posting THAT sexy photo of her mom on social media
- A quest for psychedelic lights of the north: Exploring Aurora Borealis in Tromsø, Norway
WATCH: Michael Rutter lights up Honda RCV at North West 200 have 239 words, post on www.newsletter.co.uk at May 17, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.