Michael Rutter is riding the £250,000 Bathams/Aspire-Ho Honda RC213V-S Grand Prix-based machine at the North West 200 for the first time..
The 14-time winner made his race debut on the exotic machine at the Macau Grand Prix last November, finishing as the runner-up behind Peter Hickman.
Rutter will compete in both Superbike races at the Northern Ireland road race with the number 90 plate, marking the anniversary of the famous event on Saturday.
He is shown here on the approach to Mill Road roundabout during qualifying on Thursday.
- North West 200: Hutchinson determined to leave his injury woe in the past
- North West 200: Race results, practice times and full race schedule for Saturday May 19, 2018
- North West 200: The ultimate white knuckle ride
- North West 200: Rivals out to lay marker
- North West 200: Expect a new lap record on a great day of racing, says Phillip McCallen
- North West 200: I knew I had plenty in the tank, says Seeley after enhancing proud record
- Stefano Bonetti becomes first Italian to win at North West 200
- North West 200 LIVE: Race results as Glenn Irwin seals Superbike double and Seeley completes Carrickfergus dominance
- North West 200 LIVE: Glenn Irwin seals Superbike double as Seeley completes Carrickfergus dominance