Michael Rutter is riding the £250,000 Bathams/Aspire-Ho Honda RC213V-S Grand Prix-based machine at the North West 200 for the first time..
The 14-time winner made his race debut on the exotic machine at the Macau Grand Prix last November, finishing as the runner-up behind Peter Hickman.
Rutter will compete in both Superbike races at the Northern Ireland road race with the number 90 plate, marking the anniversary of the famous event on Saturday.
He is shown here on the approach to Mill Road roundabout during qualifying on Thursday.
- North West 200: Hutchinson determined to leave his injury woe in the past
- North West 200: Race results, practice times and full race schedule for Saturday May 19, 2018
- North West 200: The ultimate white knuckle ride
- North West 200: Rivals out to lay marker
- North West 200: Expect a new lap record on a great day of racing, says Phillip McCallen
- North West 200: I knew I had plenty in the tank, says Seeley after enhancing proud record
- North West 200 LIVE: Race results as Glenn Irwin seals Superbike double and Seeley completes Carrickfergus dominance
- North West 200 LIVE: Glenn Irwin seals Superbike double as Seeley completes Carrickfergus dominance
- North West 200: Alastair Seeley is already is weaving his magic again
- North West 200 LIVE: Race results and updates from Saturday 19 May as Irwin and Seeley turn on Carrickfergus dominance
- North West 200: Todd thrilled to benefit from Burrows' significant experience
- North West 200 LIVE: Racing updates and schedule as Hickman and Seeley secure success
- North West 200: Chief Whyte laps it up as Biketown roars into life once again
- North West 200: Lee Johnston quickest in opening practice
- North West 200: Irwin tops Superbike times as Seeley earns two pole positions
- North West 200 2018: Hickman could challenge Seeley and Irwin for Superbike wins
- North West 200: NI riders set to feature strongly at Triangle circuit
- North West 200: Glenn Irwin eager for more Superbike track time
- North West 200: Alastair Seeley extends victory record with Supersport win
- BSB: Glenn Irwin switches focus to North West 200 after 'frustrating' day at Oulton
WATCH: Michael Rutter lights up Honda RCV at North West 200 have 326 words, post on www.newsletter.co.uk at May 17, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.