Legendary Irish rock band U2 have announced they will return to New Zealand to play one show in November. Lorde reveals U2 evicted her from her New York studio U2 video ‘Get Out of Your Own Way’ connects KKK to Trump White House The Joshua Tree tour will see the band play the entirety of their classic album of the same name, more than 30 years on from its original release. After bringing the tour to the Northern Hemisphere in 2017, the ‘With or Without You’ hit makers return to Mount Smart Stadium for the first time since their record-breaking 360 Tour nine years ago. “It’s only taken me 30 years to learn how to sing these songs and it’s great to be able to say that I’ve finally caught up with the band,” Bono said in a statement. “Doing these shows has been very special for us, a lot of emotion,” the front man added. “From the despair of how relevant some of the dark songs still are, to the joy, pure fun of the staging…it’s quite a ride. And now we get to do it all over again.” The band will be supported by former Oasis singer Noel… Read full this story
- Kitty Hawk will bring autonomous flying taxis to New Zealand
- Look At This Otherworldly Photo Of Ken Block Racing In New Zealand
- The Surprising Way New Zealand Could Soon Solve Its Predator Problem
- New Zealand secretly built spying program, report says
- Will a Radical Plan to Save New Zealand's Birds With Genetic Engineering Work?
- New Zealand Is Killing Off Its Predators
- January in New Zealand Was Way Too Hot
- New Zealand Just Exterminated 200,000 Mice From a Single Island [Updated]
- Foul Australian Miscreants Terrorize Innocent New Zealand With Navy
- New Zealand's Car Market Is Being Held Hostage By Stink Bugs
U2 to bring The Joshua Tree tour to New Zealand in November 2019 have 305 words, post on www.newshub.co.nz at May 31, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.