A distraught pet owner has spoken out after a vile video of her cat being kicked down the street was circulated on Snapchat. Six-year-old Bella was seen in the video being callously booted in the air by a passerby. Owner Julie Gilchrist, 45, of Dinnington, said she was sent the video after it was shared on Snapchat. She said she wants to raise awareness about violence towards animals being shared online. Julie said just hours after the cat was attacked, the video was already doing the round on Snapchat. Julie said: “The video was posted on social media and it ended up being forwarded to my best friend’s daughter and they made me aware of it. “I was just horrified, I’m still absolutely distraught. “When we saw it we went out looking for her and she was curled up hiding in a bush not far from where it happened. “She was so frightened she tried to bite my husband when he picked her up. “We got her home and she’s sleeping but you can tell she’s incredibly shaken up.” Julie – who is a full time carer for two her children – claims she knows who the people involved are… Read full this story
- Strictly's AJ Pritchard and brother Curtis slam 'jealous' thugs for vicious nightclub attack and admit they're now afraid to go out in 'large crowds'
- Thugs are jailed for total of more than 26 years after filming themselves stabbing man, 22, six times in residential street attach that he was lucky to survive
- South Korean woman, 27, who has worked in Australia for a year is brutally bashed by racist thugs who demanded to know if she'd self-isolated for two weeks because of coronavirus
- Domestic abuse victim who was battered by thug boyfriend once praised by Sir Richard Branson warns women that her ex has been released from jail
- Shocking moment yob verbally abuses postman and kicks his van after he scolded youths for being out during coronavirus lockdown
- Young inventor of air safety device once courted by the airline industry faces jail for battering his girlfriend
- TV Guide: Latest listing changes across free to air networks in Australia
- Is this cat buffering? Should we restart it? Watch feline’s slow yet funny reaction to its hooman
- Bartek Sylwestrzak teaches footballers how to strike the ball better and become free kick experts
- Coronavirus does spread through the air and lingers in rooms long after patients have left, study finds
Thug kicks cat into the air have 409 words, post on www.chroniclelive.co.uk at May 19, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.